Virtual Kindergarten Day 4


Good Morning Everybody!

Welcome to day 4 of virtual kindergarten. Holly and I say hello (though my kids might have edited my photo a bit!)


Holly dog wants to pose a question for you today….
“I love to stare out the window and bark at almost everything I see. The only critters I do not bark at are birds. Today I saw these three things outside the window:



          

Which one would I never bark at and how can you tell?”

Feel free to reply with your answer and be sure to think about our animal classification video about what helps us know certain types of animals!!!!!

We are loving the pictures and ideas we are getting from everybody. The home rainbow color chart and color coding the tricks sentences are posted as ideas if you want. Here is the chart we use to do that in class (minus the green highlighter color since I forgot to bring that home.)


I have had some parents emailing me about the work being somewhat easy for the kiddos. If that is the case, let us know and we can ask the computer programs to reset the placement test to better gauge where they are. We can also recommend extension activities for your child. One thing we began in class is showing them what the first grade COGAT test might be like next year using this book that can be purchased off on AMAZON:


Again, this is not a requirement, just a resource if you feel you need or want it.

Popular posts from this blog

Holly Says.....

Home Work Plan for Kindergarten